View video tutorials for your Fly12 CE.
- microSD Card CompatibilityThe Fly12 CE supports FAT32 formatted microSD cards up to 32GB. Although higher capacity microSD cards may function it is important to note [...]
- Power IssuesIf your Fly12 CE is having power issues, such as not powering on or holding charge follow these suggestions.
- Connectivity IssuesIf you are unable to connect your Fly12 CE to the CycliqPlus app follow these suggestions.
- Recording issuesIf your Fly12 CE is experiencing recording issues follow these suggestions.
- Battery issuesBattery runtime is not as expected For expected runtimes depending on your usage, please see below. If for any reason your Fly12 [...]
- Footage IssuesIf your Fly12 CE is experiencing footage issues follow these suggestions.
- Fly12 CE User ManualInside this user manual you'll find out everything you need to know about your Fly12 CE.
- Setting up your Fly12 CEStep 1: Inside the Box Firstly, let’s check to see if you have all the goods. Your Fly12 CE should come with [...]
- Mounting your Fly12 CEPlease follow all the steps to ensure your camera doesn’t separate from your bike during use. Step 1: Installing the safety tether [...]
- Start up and first rideTo turn the Fly12 CE on and start recording, press and hold the power button for at least 2 seconds. Upon powering [...]
- Reviewing your Fly12 CE footageOnce you have finished your ride, you will want to review your footage. This can be done via desktop computer or through [...]
- How to register your Fly12 CERegister your Fly12 CE to receive faster warranty support and product updates.
- Visual and Audio Alerts Guide for Fly12 CEThe Fly12 CE comes equipped with a variety of Visual and Audible alerts that will help you understand what your Fly device is doing.
- How to format your microSD cardCycliq devices require microSD cards to be formatted to FAT32 to correctly function. We recommend that you format your microSD card with [...]
- How to perform a bench testA bench test is a test to ensure a device works as specified. A bench test for your Fly CE devices is [...]
- How to perform a master reset on a Fly12 CEOpen your Fly12 CE USB/SD card cover. With the use of a fine object (eg paper clip or eject pin for smartphone [...]
- How to use the bike alarmThe Fly12 CE bike alarm can be activated via the CycliqPlus mobile app. To activate the bike alarm, open the CycliqPlus mobile [...]
- ANT+ Connection Guide for Fly12 CETo start pairing your Cycliq device to the Garmin EDGE, turn ON the devices that you want to pair with the EDGE. [...]
- How to connect your Fly12 CE with USB On-The-GoIf you own a smartphone that supports USB On-The-Go (OTG), you will now be able to view your Fly12 CE videos by [...]